Friday, December 08, 2006

Castle Rock with Brian and Rob

Brian, Rob and I went to Castle Rock about 2 weeks ago. I could not even remembered the last time I climbed at Castle Rock. It must have been one and half year ago.

The conditions were just perfect with a chilly sunny day. We got started at Indian Rock warming up on the ash boulder.

Few weeks back, while hiking with the kids I noticed that untouched boulder. We decided to check it out. We put 3 new routes in the V1, V2 range. Rob got the first ascent (FA) from the City Wok, Brian from the left City Wok and myself from the right City Wok.

If you ever want to guess why we called that route City Wok, you must watch South Park :)




Rob on City Wok













Rob on City Wok reaching for the sloper











Brian on City Wok crimping the sloper!












Brian starting City Wok route

No comments: