Saturday, October 31, 2009

France Vacation Fall 2009

For a change, I spend my vacation in France during Fall and the hunting season.

Poorly maintain!

Instant classic!

Nice view from my Dad's home.



The president of the local hunting group and his son looking for jack rabbit.

Wow, that is an amazing picture that I shot here on my way to my grandma, near Super Besse.

Bort-les Orgues.

Fontanges where most of my family leaves must be one of the most beautiful village in France.

Les monts du Cantal.

La Bastide where I spend a few summers.

Bort-les-Orgue dam, one of the largest in France.


My friend Jean-lou's chicken running for his live.

The house is named "La Caroline" since the first owner, who spent a few years in North/South Carolina in US, decided to built it, modeled from the colonial houses.

1 comment:

Anne said...

De superbes photos avec les couleurs de l'automne !
Sympa la poule !!